Saturday, January 10, 2009

Welcome 2009

Happy New Year and happy back on the wagon for me.

Baby was born on Nov 25th, 2008 a week an a half before his due date. I ended up gaining 45lbs over the course of the pregnancy. It was more than I wanted but, what can you do? You can't stop gaining weight, I just knew I'd have to work harder when the time preseneted itself.

And the time has presented itself and here I am. I am the same weight 220lbs I was when I stared WW, two years ago. However, I am proportioned a bit differently...go figure??!! My lower half is bigger than my upper half and so up until this week I'd still been wearing my maternitly pants. And yes it was totally bugging me too. I finally got out and into town and to the fat lady store for some new fat pants. I found that my old fat pants all look like just that, old and was not ok with that.

So, new fat pants in hand, here I go.

I started my WW diet on Monday. So far, w/o excercising I've lost 2lbs. Granted I have been hungry and it's been hard to not eat whenever and whatever, but I know I can get thru it. I have to get myself out of prenancy mode. I will say this about being pregnant. I did not like it, except for the fac that I didn't have to worry about food. That was nice.

Yesterday (Friday) my DH was home and I was able to get out and walk for the first time in 9 months too! How great it was! How out of shape I am! Anyway, it will take time to work back up to where I was, and I won't be able to go out with Baby till it warms up a bit, but I am hopefull. Right now, I have some walk at home DVDs and a thigh master thingy to do at home on the week days, and I will add that next week.

Bit by bit...here I go again. Hopefully, I will fit into my regular clothes by summer!

No comments: