Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What was really wrong...

Now it all makes sense...

Over the past week, it had been getting harder and harder to push the stroller up the hills in my neighoborhood. I kept thinking something was wrong with ME.

No. That would be something wrong with the stroller....like two flat tires. I have no idea where the tire pump is, and there is no way I am venturing into the man cave to find the pump. I will just have to think about walking and make extra good food choices today, because we are not strolling on flat tires anymore.

2 comments:

This Land is OUR LAND said...

Interesting that you love the exercise which is what I hate. Food I just order from Diet Gourmet and so far that seems to work. This is my 9th week and I have lost around 15 pounds. But there are so many in front of me (literally!) to go it sometimes seems daunting. But I must go on!

Good Luck

Mrs Andy said...

Hi..This Land. Thanks for your comment.

I think if I were still single I'd consider a thing like Diet Gorumet. And I doubt they'd deliver to the middle of nowhere anyway...

Don't get daunted by how much you have ahead of you. Break it into smaller goals, like 10% body weight, or wearing your wedding ring, or fitting into a smaller size of jeans.

You can do it, we all can. :)